Hi Bobby,

Typically what I do is set the value from the session into a variable
that I pass into the context.

#in views.py
def my_action(request)
    account_num = request.session['AccountNum']
    return render_to_response('the_template.html', {'account_num' :
account_num})

#in the_template.html
{{ account_num }}

HTH,