On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Karen Tracey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 11:27 AM, AdamC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I have a couple of models whereby the admin interface is throwing up
>> some errors when I try add details to the user profile.
>>
>> Each user will have a points score and belong to a team, which will
>> aggregate all the scores of those users belonging to that team.

<snip>

> Your UserProfile __str__ function is returning a User object, not a string.
> It needs to return a string, since it is called to produce a string
> representation of your Model.  If you want to return the string
> representation of the associated user, return str(self.user).
>

>> The score is an integer, but it seems that the template is expecting a
>> string, when I definitely don't want it to be a string.
>
> The error you have posted has nothing to do with score.

Thanks Karen. The user profile part works a treat now, until I
implement the team foreign key on the user profile.

Then I get the error:

OperationalError at /admin/tables/userprofile/
no such column: tables_userprofile.team_id

on the admin part of the user profile. Now I understand the error, but
it doesn't make sense as it *should* exist.

Again, any help is appreciated.

Adam
--
You back your data up on the same planet?
http://www.monkeez.org