Hello all,

I've just run "manage syncdb" after some changes to my database on my
production site, but somehow my admin database view seems to be stuck
on the old database (caching?); I see old tables that should be gone,
don't see the new ones I've added models for.  Before doing a sync I
generally wipe the whole db - no data in there to speak of yet, it's
still settling into it's final form - so I don't have to mess with
altering tables or similar when I want to make a change, I just re-run
sync & everything's happy.  Till now.

This works on my local development site; the admin view there
reflected my changes as soon as I logged in.

Has anyone else experienced something similar, and if so what was the
problem?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bill