I'm trying to use Free Comments, but coming up against a problem
displaying the form. I've followed the tutorial at djangoproject.com
(http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/UsingFreeComment)

So I've done these things:

 - amended my urls.py to include: (r'^comments/',
include('django.contrib.comments.urls.comments')),
 - amended settings.py to include: 'django.contrib.comments', as an
installed app
 - run syncdb on this app
 - created the correct comments templates in my appname/templates/
comments/ directory
 - included {% load comments %} in my template
 - included {% free_comment_form for appname.entry object.id %}

...but the page still doesn't show a comments form.

I've been fiddling around with various things, checking syntax,
amending names, etc. for about 4-5 hours, with absolutely no results.
Searching the web for answers, it seems like everyone else has found
this so easy, there's no-one with simliar problems....what's going
on!?!?!

I'm running Django 0.96.1 at the moment using the inbuilt dev server
(python manage.py runserver).

Many thanks for any help

Chris