I'm not asking about certain DB engine but how django would behave in
presence of foriegn key?

II will give an exampel of what arised this concern.

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/db-api/

One-to-many relationships
If a model has a ForeignKey, instances of that model will have access
to the related (foreign) object via a simple attribute of the model.

and in Backward
# Note that there’s no need to specify the keyword argument of the
model that defines the relationship. In the above example, we don’t
pass the parameter blog to create(). Django figures out that the new
Entry object’s blog field should be set to b.
# remove(obj1, obj2, ...): Removes the specified model objects from
the related object set.

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/models/many_to_one/
# If you delete a reporter, his articles will be deleted.

So finally I wonder if django behave differently if we define
ManyToManyField, one to many or one to one.

Thank you