Hi all!

I've developed and tested an application in MySQL and everything
worked fine fine fine. Now i am migrating to Oracle, the app works
fine but I am having a lot of trouble with the Django admin.

Whenever i run syncdb, it creates one table and throws an exception
like this:

ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object

Luckily every time I run it, it creates another table and crashes. So
by running the syncdb command SEVERAL times, I get all the tables.
(this should all be a sign that something is not working ok with
oracle). But this is not the problem. When the tables are complete, I
run it again and i get

ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into
("ORACLE"."DJANGO_CONTENT_TYPE"."ID")

and i dont seem to have a workaround for this.

What can i do? please please please help me :D