On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:21 AM, spacetaxi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hm, it seems to me that nobody has a solution? Do I have to replace
> the many-to-many-relation (editors) with an additional ArticleEditor-
> class, containting a one-to-many relation to the User class and a one-
> to-many relation to Article? Is this the only way to get a sorted User
> selection widget?

You've waited one day right at the beginning of a big holiday weekend in the
US; I'd guess rather that no one has had a chance to look into this yet.  If
you want to make sure it doesn't get lost, open a ticket for it, but it's a
bit early I think to be concluding you need to restructure your application
to get around the change.

Karen