I'm having troubles with an admin portion. I am brand new at django,
so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to make a class
of family members.

This works correctly when I use the admin to add new names to it. But
when I try to change an element I get this error:
TypeError at /admin/main/name/4/
Cannot resolve keyword 'name' into field

here is my class:
class Name(models.Model):
    first_name = models.CharField(maxlength=40, blank=True,null=True)
    middle_name = models.CharField(maxlength=40, blank=True,null=True)
    last_name = models.CharField(maxlength=40, blank=True,null=True)
    suffix = models.CharField(maxlength=4,choices=SUFFIX_CHOICES,
blank=True, null=True)
    gender=models.CharField(maxlength=1, choices=GENDER_CHOICES,
blank=True, null=True)
    birth_state = models.CharField(maxlength=30, blank=True,
null=True)
    birth_country = models.CharField(maxlength=30, blank=True,
null=True)
    death_state = models.CharField(maxlength=30, blank=True,
null=True)
    death_country = models.CharField(maxlength=30, blank=True,
null=True)
    birth_date=models.DateField(null=True,blank=True)
    death_date=models.DateField(null=True,blank=True)
    mother=models.ManyToManyField("self", blank=True, null=True)
    father=models.ManyToManyField("self", blank=True, null=True)
    sibblings=models.ManyToManyField("self" ,blank=True, null=True)
    kids=models.ManyToManyField("self",blank=True, null=True)
    spouse=models.ManyToManyField("self",blank=True,null=True)

    class Admin:
        pass

    def __str__(self):
        return '%s %s %s' % (self.first_name,self.last_name,
self.suffix)