I'm still working on the models.py for Dj Styles. I'm trying to create
a "Style" class, and the part of my code in question looks something
like this:

class Style(models.Model):
    Style-Name = models.CharField("Style Name", Max_length = 32,
Default = "Styles Upon Styles", Help_text = "A user-friendly name for
the style.")

Before resyncing the database, I hit the "Check Syntax" button in
PythonWin, and it returned "syntax error - can't assign to operator
(models.py, line 37)". Line 37 is the one beginning with Style-Name. I
tried searching the Internet for the syntax error, but couldn't find
anything that was particularly helpful. Does anyone know what's wrong
with my code that could be causing this error?

Regards,
Leaf