Hi,

There's an issue that arose as I upgraded an external app of mine to
newforms-admin.

I created the conventional admin.py, which does all the registration
business, and did "import admin" in the module's __init__.py

After I did that, I got some import errors at compilation time (or
say, project's launching time):

"ImportError: cannot import name MenuItem"

"MenuItem" is in the external app (freshly upgraded to nfa), and the
import that raises the error is made in the project's app.

The external app was included at the top of the INSTALLED_APPS
setting. Putting it at the end of INSTALLED_APPS solved the issue.

I thought that the order didn't matter in INSTALLED_APPS. Have I
missed something or have I possibly misconfigured my external app or
my project's apps?

Is that a known issue (and if so, what's the proper way around it?),
or is that worth filing a ticket?

Thanks!

Julien