Hallöchen!

While ModelForm.is_valid() finds field validation errors, it cannot
catch errors in uniqueness or referential integrity as far as I can
see.  Thus, I have to check them in my view.py code separately
before calling save().

If such errors are detected, I'd like to display them the same way
as the other validation errors are displayed.  Is it possible to
inject additional errors into a form?  Or are there better ways to
detect and report "inter-form" errors?

Tschö,
Torsten.

                   Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]