I don't want to use cookies because they can be disabled by the user.

-----Original Message-----
From: django-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Anderson
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 11:10 PM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Inquiry

Kadusale, Myles wrote:
> Good Day to All!
>
> I am new to Django and I was wondering if there is a sample
application
> that deals with sessions that is not using cookies.

Django's session framework uses cookies. I don't know why you wouldn't
want to do sessions without cookies, and I don't know of any projects
that aim to do that. It wouldn't be difficult, however, to implement
your own sessions that don't use cookies.
> Also is there a directory structure in an web app when using Django?
> Like in J2EE??

If you are referring to Java namespaces, then yes: Python has them.
If you are asking about urls in Django, I suggest you read through the
tutorial in the official Django documentation.

Good luck!

Jeff Anderson

PS - instead of replying to an existing thread and changing the subject,

it is better to start your own thread. Your message is in the middle of
another thread. Thanks!