On Jul 15, 2008, at 3:15 PM, Evert wrote:

>> I deployed my Django Application onto the localhost using Apache.
>> Below are the changes i did in the httpd.conf
>>
>> <VirtualHost *>
>>    ServerName localhost
>>    SetHandler python-program
>>    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
>>    PythonDebug On
>>    PythonPath "['/xxx/', '/xxx/yyy'] + sys.path"

I think the above section is going to ask modpython to handle all
requests for localhost, no matter what the script path. Try adding a
section like this:

</Location "/phppgadmin">
     SetHandler None
</Location>

That will at least tell modpython to leave that path alone, but you
might have to add something specifically telling php to pick it up.
Look at the docs here:

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/modpython/

and see if anything seems applicable.

Yrs,