I'm trying to install django for the first time.

I've read through at least 3 tutorials on how to install django and by
using parts of all three I managed to get the django files installed,
but I followed this command

>>> import django

I get

Traceback............
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
 ImportError: No module named django

I'm using
Vista
Python25

The directory structure is like this:-
Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\django\bin

The system path is this
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:
\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Python25\Tools\Scripts;C:\Python25;C:
\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\django\bin

I also used TortoiseSVN to export from django repositories.

Can anyone see where I might have gone wrong?

Thanks in advance
Ralph