Le 15 juil. 08 à 11:58, Andre Meyer a écrit :

> hi all
>
> like other people, i tried to get an offline copy of the django
> docs. so, running rst2html from docutils works fine, but there is a
> problem with the links (directing to the site instead of the local
> docs) and it looks a lot less appealing. when using the original CSS
> from the site it looks pretty weird and is hardly readable.
>
> does somebody have a better CSS that matches the site's look and a
> solution for the link problem? could not find anything, so far,
> except for a seemingly dead project.
>
> thanks
> André

André,

You can generate the documentation with sphinx[0], once it's installed
you just have to run:
$ sphinx-build django_src/docs/ django_src/docs/_build/
And then point your browser to the index.html file generated in _build
with a neat css.

Unfortunately, it seems that it's not possible anymore to build the
docs this way, I'll try to get that feature back in trunk.

Cheers,
David

[0] http://sphinx.pocoo.org