Hello,
I'm having trouble dealing with User module. In my application, I have
two types of users who should be able to log in.
The first one is an Employee, so I have a code like this:
class Employee(models.Model):
   someFields = ...
   user = models.ForeignKey(User)

and the other model is a Client:
class Client(models.Model):
   otherFields...
   user = models.ForeignKey(User)

In my settings.py file I define AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE as myapp.Employee.

So you see the problem here, I can't associate my client's profile
with the User model. I could manage myself to deal with this without
using get_profile decorator, but if someone ever had a similar issue,
i'd love to know how he design his application to have a beautiful
solution (only one model for Employee and Client ?). :)

Thanks for your help.
Have a good day.

PS: sorry if there are a lot of mistakes, i'm French. ;)