Hey James,

Seems like my first post, did not get posted at all..

I'm also looking for the souce code, mainly i'm looking for the
advanced templates you mention when building the weblog. Did you get
the chance to finish the source?

I also found a few typo's in the book, do you have a specific page
where i should submit them?

As for the tagging module used in your book, it seems that when one
downloads the tarball release of this package it won't be the latest
version, there has been a recent change in django, the queryset i
think. This removed the parse_lookup something the tarball version
does not like. When you download Tagging make sure you download the
SVN version, or download the patch to fix this problem. (I don't
really get why this wasn't updated!)

Kind regards,

Phillip Parrin