a glimmer of hope

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://pyromann-dude.com/2008/01/15/django-on-asus-p535-under-windows-mobile-60/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=4&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpythonce%2Bdjango%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26hs%3DC5o%26sa%3DN