On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 7:39 AM, warsng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I cannot install SVN on the machine i am currently accessing the
> internet through, is it possible for someone to provide me with a
> tarball/zip of the latest SVN co?

You can use the web interfaces of the distributed version control mirrors of
Django's SVN repo (Git, Mercurial, Bazaar), the URLs are published at:

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/DjangoBranches#Distributedversioncontrolmirrors

some of these provide tarballs with snapshots of the tree.

HTH,

--
 Ramiro Morales