I just got a MacBook with Tiger os. Installed MacPython and got Django
from SVN. Followed the installation on how to link the django dir to
the site-packages, and in my case, since is a sym link the templates
are in the same tree that the django code, but still having this
trouble...

the path:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.5/
site-packages/django/contrib/admin/templates/admin

Any clue?

Regards