Hi,

First of all, I'm using trunk :)

I have a couple of models like:

class User(model.Model):
    group = models.ForeignKey(Group)

Class Group(model.Model):
    interest = models.ForeignKey(Interests)

Basically i want to be possible to change in the admin the interest of
a Group *only if*:

self.user_set.count() == 0

The documentation is not very about custom validation, it says to pass
validator_list to the field definition, so i've tried with:

interest = models.ForeignKey(interests, validator_list = [ myvalidator ])

But it seems the custom validators are not called at all. Is this
possible? How do I perform custom validation on a specific form? Doing
it into the save() method of the model is not suitable (I want to
raise an error which is specific to a field and is displayed next to
the field itself)

Thanks