A little bit of background to the problem:
I have a page, which will have dynamic right-side bar , dynamic center-
pane . Each bar is different from others. Think of it like,right-
sidebar is showing my subscribed categories of a news site and center-
pane is showing my actual news-posts list in the site. Each one is
extracted from a different table. ie.. Subscribed categories from
"subscribed" table, Posted News from "posted" table.
My Question is when I land at this page, is the django going to use
only one postgresql connection to serve all the data required or is it
going to use multiple database connections. One of my friends told me
its 1 connection per request, so even though 150 persons request the
same (personalized)page, only 150 connections are created right?? and
not 300 right?? Please forgive me for my ignorance. So my question is
how many postgresql connections are used per a single page.