Hi all,

Here I have a model called Product. It has a self relationship as shown
below.

class Product(models.Model):

      name = models.CharField(max_length = 200, blank = True)

      main_product = models.ForeignKey('self', verbose_name = "Subproduct
of", help_text = "sl.no. of the containing component", blank = True, null =
True)

      sl_no = models.CharField(max_length = 200, verbose_name = "Serial
No.", blank = True)

     make_model = models.CharField(max_length = 200, verbose_name = "Make &
Model", blank = True)

I have to show these products in a tree view in template. Here product-1 can
have a subproduct prouduct-2 and product-2 can have a subproduct prouduct-3
and so on. Can anyone suggest an efficent way to repersent this as a
tree(means how the queryset be formatted before rendering to
template).

Thank in advance.
leppy.