This path issue is really frustrating me. I've tried everything i can
think of. I'm trying to use the fckeditor module for drupal ...

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth'
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.admin',
    'flor.flor1',
    'flor.fckeditor',
)

py_shell: import fckeditor
py_shell: [NoError]

# urls.py @ flor/fckeditor/connector/
urls.py
(r'^fckeditor_connector/', include('flor.fckeditor.connector.urls')),

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    (r'^browser/$', 'flowerhour.fckeditor.connector.views.browser'),
    (r'^uploader/$', 'flowerhour.fckeditor.connector.views.uploader'),
                       )

# GETTING ERROR
ViewDoesNotExist at /fckeditor_connector/browser/
Could not import fckeditor.connector.views. Error was: No module named
fckeditor.connector.views

So it seems to be locating the urls.py script in fckeditor, but it
can't find the views.py file ?

Thanks