On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 05:36 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Incase my question wasn't clear enough, as I had trouble describing
> it ...
>
> Can a different model access the manytomany table that django makes ?

No, but you're probably thinking about this on the wrong level. Think
about it in terms of models: once you have a Task instance, you can
easily work out which users have been assigned to it (because any models
that are related can access each other).

So, ignore the database tables and look at how to access related fields.
This is described in the db-api documentation, as well as in the Django
tutorial (polls and choices in the tutorial are related by a ForeignKey
and the syntax is basically identical for ManyToManyFields).

Regards,
Malcolm