Hi,

I have the following regexes on my django app urls.py:

urlpatterns = patterns('',

                       # List of all resumes for a given Career
                       (r'(?P<career>[-\w]+)/$', career_list),

                       # List of all resumes for a given jss
                       (r'/jss/(?P<jss>[-\w]+)/$', jss_list),
                       )

On my django project I have:

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    # Access to the resume templates
    (r'^resumes/', include('agbo.resume_templates.urls')),
)

Whenever I try to call the second view (jss_list) with a url such as
localhost:8000/resumes/jss/no-experience/ I get into trouble.

Instead of calling the second, django calls the first one and the group
"career" contains "no-experience".  It looks like the "/jss/" is being
ignored, but I don't know why. :-?

If I try a url that doesn't exist, I get some interesting information:

------ Page not Found error --------------------------------------------
Using the URLconf defined in resume_templates_biz.urls, Django tried
these URL patterns, in this order:

     1. ^admin/doc/
     2. ^admin/(.*)
     3. ^resumes/ (?P<career>[-\w]+)/$
     4. ^resumes/ /jss/(?P<jss>[-\w]+)/$

The current URL, resumes/, didn't match any of these.

The url patterns 3 and 4 have a space  between "^resumes/" and the rest.
I have no idead where that space is coming from or if it's the cause of
the error mentioned above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fernando