You can use YourModel._meta.fields to dynamically generate a list of
checkboxes for each field to choose from. In your view, you can use
that list to dynamically only SELECT those fields from the database
(this step is not necessary, but it provides some extra performance
for cases where only a few fields are selected) and in the template, I
believe, you can use that same list to only display the selected
fields. Something like that should work:

http://dpaste.com/hold/72370/

Regards,
Erik Allik