Hi,

I'm rather new to Django, so please bear with me. :P

I've been trying to figure out how to implement the following in
models:

class: Animal (abstract class)

class: Zebra (extends Animal)

class: Snake (extends Animal)

class: ZooEnclosure
String enclosureName
Animal inhabitedBy

So:
- This is a very trivial example
- Zebra and Snake are subclasses of the abstract class Animal
- ZooEnclosure is composed of some sort of Animal where I could
feasibly use a Zebra or a Snake

Creating a new ZooEnclosure for every animal is not an option because
there're quite a few and could quite possibly result in a hundred
different classes just to change the animal.

I've looked at the MTI and ABC type documentation (and Google) but I'm
still not clear on how best to implement this in Django Models.

Oh and when I have attempted to leave Animal abstract, it gives me
NoneType errors.

I'm not sure what the best way to tackle this problem is, any
suggestions?