Super easy :)  Just to show you another way to implement generic
views, I used custom view that returns a generic view.

# urls.py
from myapp.views import artist
(r'^artist/(?P<slug>\w+)/$', artist),

#views.py
from django.views.generic.list_detail import object_detail
def artist(request, slug):
    return object_detail(
        request,
        queryset=Artist.objects.all(),
        slug = slug,
        template_object_name = 'artist'
    )

# <template_dir>/<app_name>/artist_list.html
<h1>{{ artist }}</h1>
<h2>Albums</h2>
<ul>
{% for album in artist.album_set.all %}
   <li>{{ album.name }}</li>
   <ul>
   {% for track in album.track_set.all %}
     <li>{{ track.name }}</li>
   {% endfor %}
   </ul>
{% endfor %}
</ul>

Django makes traversing relationships easy...

HTH

Keith