I have this very simple and primitive pagination method being called with
this instruction in urls.py

###
(r'^pyisp/menu/(\d+)/$', 'mail.views.menuPaginator'),
###

This is the method

###
def menuPaginator(request, number):

    domains = g.objects.all()
    paginator = ObjectPaginator(domains, 10)
    pages = str(paginator.pages)
    lista = paginator.get_page(number)

    #define whether there is a previous or a next page

    if paginator.has_next_page(int(number)) == True:
        numberRes = str(int(number) + 1)
        next = "<a href=../" + numberRes + "> >> </a>"
    else:
        next = '>>'

    if paginator.has_previous_page(int(number)) == True:
        numberRes = str(int(number) - 1)
        previous = "<a href=../" + numberRes + "> << </a>"
    else:
        previous = '<<'

    return render_to_response('basic.html',{
            'titleWeb': 'PyISP Menu',
            'titleH1': 'Domains',
            'submitValue': "'Search'",
            'pages': "Has " + pages + " pages",
            'lista': lista,
            'previous': previous,
            'next': next,

            })
###

Every time I hit something like domain/pyisp/menu/2 it shows the second page
of the QuerySet. Everything works great but my question is, if I'm in
domain/pyisp/menu/2 and then click next to load domain/pyisp/menu/3, would
these instructions :

domains = g.objects.all()
paginator = ObjectPaginator(domains, 10)

hit the DB again?? if it does, what would be the best practice in order to
keep everythong in memory to avoid accessing the database everytime I click
next or previous??

thank you very much for your help
jhv