Hi Justin,

Glad to hear you too actually ! Your analysis is completely right !
I've already build an app which allows to feed a postgis database with
Django. But geodata is completely disconnected from the app itself. So
yes, the idea would be to automatically build a geodjango model from
that table, and publish it on the admin site to let people manage the
data from there. And I definitely understand it is not trivial at
all !

Regards,

Guillaume