I'm reading the Django book and playing with the  'mysite' test site,
in many parts I've noticed something like this in views.py:

from mysite.models import Event, BlogEntry

I was wondering if it's good practice using 'mysite.models' (which
seems to be an 'absolute path' for importing) or if it would be better
using just:

from models import Event, BlogEntry

(which seems to be a 'relative path' because usually views.py is in
the same directory than models.py).

Could somebody explain a little about the best way to do the imports?

Thanks!