There's an error in my code example.  That "from registration.views import
activate" should be something like "from registration.views import activate
as original_activate", and the second line should be "resp =
original_activate(request, activation_key)" - otherwise this view recurses
infinitely.  Basic idea is the same though.

--
Aaron Maxwell
http://redsymbol.net