He is running on Dreamhost (Debian Linux) WinZip is for windows. Look at
your python patch (export | grep PYTHONPATH) if you need to edit it then do
so in your .bash_profile file (cd ~;nano .bash_profile)

Do you have Fcgi enabled?

Look at the dreamhost wiki they have a good article on how to install
Django.

James

--
http://www.goldwatches.com/