I was just wondering whether anyone out there has experience with
running a Django application on a really small VPS.  I'm using Django
for small personal projects and experimentation, and I found vpslink
which has a plan with 2.5 GB of disk space but only 64 MB RAM.  I know
that it won't work out of the box and that I'll have to do some tuning
to Apache to get it to work, I found this link which suggests it's
possible:

http://brizzled.clapper.org/id/73

I also came across this discussion in the group:

http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/19b9d007eba5fefd/7582c8e0e214864d?lnk=gst&q=ram#7582c8e0e214864d

So am I crazy to try to push the limits this low?  Any additional tips
would be appreciated as well!