Hi there,
I have a question on the site concept.
While reading the source code, I found that there is the site related
statement in django.contrib.auth.views.login:

    if Site._meta.installed:
        current_site = Site.objects.get_current()
    else:
        current_site = RequestSite(request)

I'm not clear about "Site._meta.installed". I tried in my project, and
found it is already True. But I could not find a way to toggle its
value. Could anybody explain how this variable is assigned?

Many thanks

BRs/PP