I recently installed PostgreSQL 8.3.3 and psycopg 2 (latest from
SVN).  When I attempt to start Django, I receive this error:

File "/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/django/db/backends/
postgresql_psycopg2/base.py", line 20, in <module>
    raise ImproperlyConfigured("Error loading psycopg2 module: %s" %
e)
django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Error loading psycopg2
module: dlopen(/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/psycopg2/_psycopg.so,
2): Library not loaded: /Users/buildfarm/pginstaller/server/staging/
osx/lib/libpq.5.dylib
  Referenced from: /Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/psycopg2/
_psycopg.so
  Reason: image not found

Is this an issue with Django, psycopg, or both?