Hello,

I'm using django 0.96.1 on ubuntu.
I'm going to describe the steps I went through until I encountered
something odd.

I create a model:

class shoutbox(models.Model):
        name = models.CharField(maxlength=15)
        shout = models.CharField(maxlength=256)
        pub_date = models.DateTimeField()

Next I sync with my database which is mysql using manage.py syncdb.

Then I enter the manage.py shell to test it out

In [1]: from thisSite.shoutbox.models import shoutbox
In [4]: s = shoutbox('jonas', 'bla enzo', datetime.now())

untill here everhting works fine
then I want to check on the id of s and here is what it returns
In [5]: s.id
Out[5]: 'jonas'

so I add an other param, like 1 and it works fine, seems like none
doesn't get accepted.
What should I do ? Is this a bug ? Did I do something wrong ? I don't
want to hardcode every id when I enter some new data to my tables.

Regards

eniac