Hello,

I am starting out with Django and was trying out the tutorial. I was
running the code through the shell as given in the document. But to my
surprise, I found an anomaly. The tutorial mentions that the Poll
object can access the Choice object and vice versa. The code given is

>>> c = p.choice_set.create(choice='Just hacking again', votes=0)

# Choice objects have API access to their related Poll objects.
>>> c.poll
<Poll: What's up?>

But if I do this instead, I don't get the results.

>>> c = Choice.objects.filter(choice__startswith='Just')
>>> c.poll
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'QuerySet' object has no attribute 'poll'

Anybody help!

Many Thanks,
Artemis.