Hi,

I just got done reading through the 4 django tutorials and they were
very helpful. However, I did not find out through the tutorials alone
how to serve CSS files along with my HTML. I was told in IRC that
these are not directly handled by django.

Basically, my main concern is keeping my website source code
centralized. At the moment, I keep my django project & respective apps
in Subversion, and I want my static files (CSS) to be in there with
the rest of the django files.

Having said this, I'm not sure how to configure apache to look for
those CSS files. Say my django project is in /srv/django/myproject,
and my document root is in /srv/http, what must be done? If this is
covered in the documentation, I apologize for wasting the community's
time and would appreciate a direct link to the materials I need to
read.

Thanks in advance.