On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 13:21 -0700, Frantisek Malina wrote:
> Hi Malc,
> I am the author of the language file, I've tested it on a full Satchmo
> installation.
> I wrote to Vlado Labath, who is the original translator of Django to
> Slovak prior to submitting the ticket it directly, but I got no
> answer.
> In case you don't get any answer form someone else please commit it
> anyway.

I will now that I know you're at least reading the email lists. When
somebody posts something on a ticket that is nowhere near the normal
format ("svn diff" is the only way to fly, although some people just
post the PO files) and the only link in the ticket is to a commercial
translation service, it's important to check we're not being spoofed.

You'll probably want to sign up to the django-i18n list (it's very low
volume) if you're planning to do this regularly so that we can avoid
confusion in the future. But thanks for responding. I'll commit it now.

Regards,
Malcolm