Hey all,

Does anyone have an idea how is the syntax of creating a model is
implemented in Django... by that I mean:

from django.db import models

class Person(models.Model):
    first_name = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    last_name = models.CharField(max_length=30)

The fields are not specified as attributes... How can one later get
such a sequence for example:

[('first_name', 'CharField'), ('last_name', 'CharField')]

I tried  looking at the source code.. but couldn't find what I
wanted..

Thanks