Hi there,

I wonder if there is someone out there who can help me to work around
the flash bug, where the wrong session cookies are sent to the server.
I would like to activate CSRF together with AJAX
(document.getElementById('csrfmiddlewaretoken')).
It is working in each and every browser, but not in firefox under
windows.

Does someone know how I can 'append' the document.cookie to the upload
request, as stated on the YUI uploader page (http://
developer.yahoo.com/yui/uploader/)?

Many thanks,
tom