60 megs is kind of low for djangohosting.ch's higher plan --
webfaction, for example, gives 80 mb memory with their lowest plan.

I also really dislike hosts that claim "unlimited" bandwidth, and then
say in the fine print that "unlimited" really means no more than 200gb
a month.  In fact, djangohosting.ch's terms of service flat out
declares that any usage over 200gb is considered "excessive".  Hardly
unlimited.

It also doesn't appear to offer PostgreSQL as an option -- the front
page only lists MySQL.

On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:39 PM, Nikos Delibaltadakis wrote:

> If you want just django then http://djangohosting.ch/ is much better
> than webfaction, i have accounts in both.
> If you want other platforms too, then prefer webfaction.
>
> 2008/9/3 Ed Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> hi all,
>
> i am looking for a good web host for my django website.  does anyone
> suggest a good host?  thanks.
>

> --
> Nikos Delibaltadakis

---