Hi!

Playing with the wonderful mptt code:
http://code.google.com/p/django-mptt/

I would like to ask if someone knows how to do this:
(I play with some kind of navigation for websites)

I have a tree where some nodes are marked "inactive"
or "deleted". Furthermore, some nodes are to be
displayed in different "places", to render many
navigations at once, e.g.
a horizontal, a vertical, a top, bottom etc. navigation.

One node could be placed in the top "place", wheras
it's children are placed in the vertical place.

Would it be sufficient to work over the "full_tree_for_model"
tag to allow arguments resulting actually in WHERE-clauses
that exclude certain nodes when building the tree?

Thanks!
Peter.