I've amended yesterday's preview release to reflect the new v1 Django site,
the finished 'Django in Under a Minute' screencast is available, I trust
it'll help spread the word to potential new Django users, feel free to embed
in blog posts:
http://www.vimeo.com/1665004
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=3240000&fromSeriesID=324
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72qt-r_W-g4

Andy & Rodolfo - thanks for the feedback.  The screencast is licensed as
Creative Commons By Attribution 2.0 (commercial use+derivatives allowed).

The screencast is aimed at users who haven't used Django but have probably
heard of it.  It shows all they need to know to get up and running within 2
hours including a demo of the tutorial, the Django book, mailing lists and
'how to get it'.  Music by Mr. Django Reinhardt.  More background here:
http://ianozsvald.com/2008/09/04/django-in-under-a-minute-screencast/

If this screencast is well-received then I'll look into making a longer
screencast accompaniment to the 4-part Django Tutorial series.  I'm the
co-founder of ShowMeDo, we'd love to get more involved with Django.

Cheers,
Ian.

--
Ian Ozsvald (Professional Screencaster)