Hey, I am having the same problem running the updated version. The
error is 'adminapplist' is not a valid tag library: Could not load
template library from django.templatetags.adminapplist, No module
named adminapplist. There is a adminapplist, but from post I need to
replace it with a old one.

Where did you get the old adminapplist from and did you have to change
the admin index template?

I am useing svn and this applist
http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/templatetags/adminapplist.py?rev=298

and this index