On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:30 AM, KillaBee <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Django world, I am having a problem running the updated
> adminapplist version. The error is 'adminapplist' is not a valid tag
> library: Could not load template library from
> django.templatetags.adminapplist, No module named adminapplist. There
> is a adminapplist, but from a post here I need to replace it with a
> old one.
>
> Where can I get the old adminapplist from and do I have to change the
> admin index template?
>
> I am using svn and this applist
>
> http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/templatetags/adminapplist.py?rev=298
>
> and this index
>
> http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/conf/admin_templates/index.html?rev=127

There's no need to post the same problem in two different threads.

adminapplist no longer exists in the Django source code.  So, any attempt to
load it is coming from your own customized templates based on an old version
of Djanog's templates.  You need to update your customized templates and
base them off of the current admin templates.

Karen