I have two templates, one called via a Generic View and one via my own
View. They both extend a base.html view that has {{MEDIA_URL}} in it.

When the generic view is hit, the base.html template gets it's value,
http://rtdev.apple.com/media/
  , but when my own View hits MEDIA_URL blanks.

I tried to get MEDIA_URL in my views.py to pass it in to my
render_to_response but it seems from there that global isn't defined.

views.py:

--
Cortland Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +1 408 506 9791
http://pixelcort.com/

Alumni, Business Management <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
San José State University

Alumni Technical Advisor, Entrepreneurial Society <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://e-society.org/

Q&A Techie, Silicon Valley Mac User Group
http://svmug.org/

Member, Silicon Valley Google Technology User Group
http://sv-gtug.org/