I am editing my Admin.py to use the new ModelAdmin.  All my change has
no effect.  I wanted it to come up with all my app automaticlly.

I have this in my urls.py:
from django.contrib import admin
.
.
.
(r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root),
and my admin.py looks like this

from django.contrib import *
from intraweb.apps.models import timesheets
from django.contrib.FlatPages import FlatPageAdmin

class FlatPageAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    fieldsets = (
        (None, {
            'fields': ('url', 'title', 'content', 'sites')
        }),
        ('Advanced options', {
            'classes': ('collapse',),
            'fields': ('enable_comments', 'registration_required',
'template_name')
        }),
    )

admin.site.register(timesheets, timesheetsAdmin)

with this in my setting.py

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'intraweb.apps',
    'django.contrib.admin',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.admin.templatetags',
    'django.contrib.sitemaps',
)

I see no reason why there shouldn't be any changes even if my admin.py
is blank I get the same thing.